Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaning name???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XtremeOverKil

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Chaning name??? Empty
PostSubject: Chaning name???   Chaning name??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Hey i was on the sever and some pimpdaddy 69 showed up.
He told me i couldnt have TT or DFH in my name and that i should change it. I had TT in front of my name and he changed it to where it wasent ,so it went from *XtremeOverKil* to *xtremeoverdose*. Then i changed my name back and then he changed it to *ichanged me name*. Then when i told him to stop, he wanted to play cry baby sound affects...he has high xp as well. Is he a clan member,haker, or something, but all i know is that he was changing my name on the server.The server was 208.167.234.207:27960. So could he be banned or what? confused confused
Back to top Go down
System
WebOwner
WebOwner
System

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Chaning name??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaning name???   Chaning name??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 pm

XtremeOverKil wrote:
Hey i was on the sever and some pimpdaddy 69 showed up.
He told me i couldnt have TT or DFH in my name and that i should change it. I had TT in front of my name and he changed it to where it wasent ,so it went from *XtremeOverKil* to *xtremeoverdose*. Then i changed my name back and then he changed it to *ichanged me name*. Then when i told him to stop, he wanted to play cry baby sound affects...he has high xp as well. Is he a clan member,haker, or something, but all i know is that he was changing my name on the server.The server was 208.167.234.207:27960. So could he be banned or what? confused confused

Hmm, Dont ask me for it..
Back to top Go down
https://twiztid.forummotion.com

Chaning name???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Complaints :: Appeal a Mute/Ban-
Jump to: